Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jazz Alchemist radio on Mixcloud and other small news.

While there are still a couple of weeks till the radio frycz gets back on its feet after the summer break (oh those lucky studying bastards) I want to test the mixcloud widget first and I hope it will  allow more listeners to get familiar with the music I write about in the new reviews.

1. So I uploaded a program that aired originally on 10th of Janurary current year in which I was trying to present a couple of most deserving cds released in 2010.
the details of that tracklist are to be found in the original post here.

The Widget-player linked the latest uploaded program will be also put somewhere in sidebar of the blog. (So, presumebly, every broadcast will stay there for a week, after which it will be substituted by the new one, it will be still to be found though in the original radio playlist post).

2. Also, as already signalized in the previous post, I will occasionally collaborate and contribute my polish texts to the portal jazzarium.pl, seeing that the function of Impropozycja blog has changed (I'd like to thank Marcin Kiciński for the opportunity to work together and I hope for many meetings and conversations in the future).

3. The last thing for now - you can subscribe to the e-mail feed (upper corner of the right sidebar) to not miss any new posts (which will come more frequently now since there's a lot happening to be written about).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It feels great when someone's reading what I'm writing! Please leave a comment if there's anything on Your mind concerning the post (or other subjects) and come back soon.